The Vat invoice must contain the following;
- Word “Tax invoice”
- The name, address, and VAT Registration Number of the Registrant making the supply and of recipient.
- A sequential VAT Invoice number or a unique number which clearly identify of the VAT Invoice and the order of the VAT Invoice in any sequence of invoices.
- Date of issuing of VAT invoice.
- Description of the goods and services sold
- For each Good or Service, the unit price, the quantity or volume sold, the rate of vat and the amount payable expressed in AED.
- The amount of any discount offered.
- The gross amount payable expressed in AED.
- The amount of vat payable in AED with the rate of currency exchange if the sales is made other than AED.