- Category: Jobs available
- Published: Tuesday, 20 September 2016 04:31
- Written by Abdelhamid M. (ACPA)
Please read carefully the job information and don't skip the following:
This job is based on a fixed salary and commission percentage as we believe on linking the performance of the candidate to his productivity so if you will find yourself able to face the challenge then apply otherwise save your time and save our time and don't apply.
The Associate Partner - Audit and Assurance works as part of an audit team or takes responsibility for running the audit, working directly with the client and senior assurance team members. The Associate Partner - Audit and Assurance manages the audit team and supervises the audit process to ensure the high quality of our audits.
- Assisting in building up new and existing Audit clients
- Managing the flow of Audit work within the accountancy practice
- Promoting the full range of services, the practice offers
- Assessing the training needs of more junior members of staff
- Managing a team of fully and part qualified accountants
- Reporting directly to Partners and working with them to develop processes and efficiencies within the practice, as well as developing the strategy for the growth of the Audit department
- Working in a team, you will interact with the client in order to collect all the necessary data/information, set-up and maintain audit files
- Build strong internal relationships with members of the Audit team and other Abdelhamid & Co. services
- Positive attitude and demonstrate willingness to learn
- Graduates from Finance / Economics / Accounting
- Experience in accounting will be considered as strong advantage
- Proficient IT skills (Word, Excel, Access, Power Point)
- Typing speed must be more than 35 W/M
- Know famous how to work in famous accounting software like (Sage Accounts, QuckBooks, PeachTree,.... etc.,)
- Know about Computer Assisted Audit Techniques (CAAT)
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English will be considered as advantage
- High level of motivation and drive to start a career in professional services
- Self-motivated, positive attitude
- Willingness to learn and desire to exceed expectations
- Attention to detail with a commitment to high quality and accuracy
Our remuneration policy:
- We will provide an associate remuneration of 5% from the agreed engagement fees (Will be proportionate between the audit team based on the job grade) and it will be payable once the engagement will be finalized .
- During the period of applying the work visa (One week to 4 weeks ) this period will be considered as a training period without any salary or any remuneration and we will apply for the visa after one or two weeks from joining to our audit firm.
Job Type: Commission
Salary: AED2,500.00 to AED3,500.00 /month
If you liked our offer and you want to be one of our team please fill the following required information