LLC company liquidation procedures - Sharjah - UAE Auditors
- Category: Consultancy services
- Published: Tuesday, 02 August 2016 03:34
- Written by Abdelhamid M. (ACPA)
Steps and procedures for cancelling Limited Liability Company in UAE. will be according to the Federal Law No. 2 of 2015 on commercial companies law , articles from 306 to 326
First: Notice of Company’s Dissolution & Appointment of a Liquidator:
- Submission of Registration & Licensing Application Form
- Duplicate of official document showing dissolution of the company, appointment of a legal liquidator and mentioning his name and determining the method of liquidation. This may either be by a resolution of the company’s partners or general assembly duly notarized, or by court order.
- Certified copy of the signature of company’s director(s), and the company’s legal liquidator, as the case may be, authenticated by the Notary Public.
- Original Certificate of Registration in the Commercial Register + the original trade license.
- Copy of the license of the liquidator + Certificate of condition auditor + Letter from the liquidator approving the liquidation of the company.
Second: Cancellation of license(s) & cancellation from the Commercial Registration:
- Certificates issued in the other Emirates indicating cancellation of license(s) (if any).
- Original copy of the final account of liquidation approved by the partners or general assembly and stamped by the legal liquidator.
- No-objection letter concerning cancellation issued by the Ministry Of Human Resources & Emiratisation.
- Visa Cancellation of the partner(s) in case they are sponsored by their license .
- Copy of the notice of the company’s dissolution & appointment of a liquidator to be published in the official newspapers.
- Letter from the partner for the agreement of the liquidation of the company.
- Ministry of Economy resolution (concerning private shareholding).
- UAE Securities and Commodities Authority resolution (concerning public shareholding).
For any inquiries, you can chat with us using WhatsApp or Telegram or fill the following form and we will get back to you as soon as possible:
Mobile: +971- 050-7948028